Mediumship is a delicate process, this is why I have a strong structure to my readings and a comprehensive terms and conditions. I feel it is extremely important for individuals to not only thoroughly understand real mediumship, but also understand the true ethics of a medium.
Marnie’s Ethics of Mediumship
- I will always be honest in a reading.
- I will not make predictions and forecast future events unless your loved ones feel it’s important to disclose certain information to you. This is always done under the direction of God and His angels. Even though some things are considered fate or destiny, meaning some future events are changeable and this is up to you to change it. You will be given guidance on how to make changes when needed.
- I will only provide you with information your loved ones provide me with, the angels and my spiritual team on the other side, during a medium reading as I only work with the light.
- Mediums are not fortune tellers (I am not a fortune teller).
- Spirit will not give information that will weigh heavy on your heart or cause you distress.
- I will not predict a person’s death **** (please see below).
- I will respect client confidentiality on all services provided.
- I will bring meaningful and beneficial messages to you.
- I DO NOT believe in curses- no one has that kind of power over you.
- I DO NOT release curses – since I don’t believe in them.
- I take the work I do and my healing practice very seriously.
- I believe you have the power to change and heal anything – if you desire to do so.
- I do not read from pictures, palms, faces, tea leaves, objects from the deceased or cards – they are never needed in my readings, so please don’t bring them.
- I cannot and will not put a guarantee on any of my services, no authentic medium or psychic can, or should.
- Guidance provided by spirit is never absolute.
- I will never provide a detailed reading for someone who has not asked for a reading, as this is a violation of privacy and is extremely unethical. Sometimes your loved ones provide information for other families members and this will be provided to you, as it’s delivered under the direction of God. This is different for missing persons or cold cases.
- Many times information about your health is provided in a reading from your loved ones and your spiritual team on the other side. However, I do not diagnose, as a proper diagnosis is a collaboration of information from a variety of certified or licensed medical professionals. What you do with the health information that is provided, is completely up to you.
Client or Sitters responsibility in a reading
- Please come into your reading with an open mind and heart.
- Refrain from expectations of the outcome.
- Please ensure you have read the terms and conditions.
- Please allow me to conduct the reading my way, not the way of other mediums, or psychics.
- Do not give false information.
- Understand that spirit communication is very different than speaking with the living, I interpret messages from the dead to the living.
- Do not provide me with any information about the deceased until we finish the reading.
- Please refrain from alcohol or drugs prior to and during your reading.
- Do not demand specific information to come through from spirit.
- Do not bring items belonging to the deceased into a reading.
- Allow and enjoy the process of real mediumship.
- Trust that you will receive all the information you need in a reading.
***God, Spirit Guides, Angels and your loved ones do not provide mediums or psychics with information about your or other peoples death. If this information is provided to you or to the medium, it is coming from your energy field (which is not a guarantee) or a place of darkness, not from the place of light. *****