BOOKING A READING? PURCHASING A GIFT CERTIFICATE? PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION VERY CAREFULLY.
- To book an appointment, please use the online booking program, a link is provided on this website. If you have a gift certificate and would like to book an appointment, please email Marnie and put the gift certificate number in the subject line. Sessions are available during the week, day time hours, and Saturdays. There is a waiting period, however, a cancellation list is in place. You will be notified if an earlier appointment becomes available.
- If you are booking an in-person reading, you will be provided with the location after your payment has been made.
- If you are booking a phone reading, you will be provided with a phone number you will need to call at your scheduled time. All times on the online booking program are in MST (Alberta time).
- Please read the terms and conditions before making booking arrangements. Conditions are firm.
- Your reading is only confirmed after you receive a confirmation by email and your payment has been processed.
- No refunds are provided under any circumstances.
- You may purchase a gift certificate for a person through the store page. If you would like a more customized gift certificate please email Marnie. Please provide the name of the person, their first and last name, and if this is for a special occasion in the additional information section. Marnie will then provide you with a PDF that you can print off or email to the recipient. All gift certificates have an expiration date. They expire within six months of the date of purchase. Please allow a 72-hour turn around time.
- Please be aware due to illness or family emergencies, Marnie reserves the right to reschedule your appointment. If this happens you will receive an email or a phone call to reschedule your appointment within the next following weeks.
- In preparation for your reading, a person should have a genuine desire to communicate with loved ones in Heaven, as well as have an open mind and heart.
- Be open to whomever will come through and what they will communicate to you.
- Please ensure you have read the private reading page and you are aware of what is involved in a medium reading.
- Everyone will receive a CD after the session is complete. This is nice to refer back to, in your time of need.
- You must be 18 and over to attend any of Marnie’s sessions.
- Please don’t arrive any earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment as Marnie is in prayer before your session. The door will not be answered.
- Individual readings are individual readings, support people are not able to attend your session unless you book a family reading. This is the same for phone readings.
- Family readings are for individuals who would like to speak with the same loved ones together and are from the same family (Mother, Father, Sister, Brother, Grandma, Grandpa, Cousin’s, Aunts, Uncles).
- Marnie will bring through loved ones that are connected to you. Don’t be surprised if you hear from long-deceased loved ones too. You’re not always going to hear from the most recent passing in the beginning of a reading. You will hear from them, just not right away. All your loved ones want to say hello, so please be open to that.
- If you are coming in for a medium reading, only think of a couple of questions you would like to ask your loved ones. In reality, you don’t need to make a list of questions at all. They already know what you need to hear. Marnie controls the reading, but your loved one’s control what they want to talk about, and who comes through. She will always leave time near the end of the session to see if you have 1 or 2 questions for them.
- Please do not bring any items of the deceased including pictures into the reading or to the location that Marnie can see.
- To make a good connection with the afterlife Marnie needs her energy, your energy and the energy of your loved ones. Cynicism is a negative distraction and poisonous in a reading.
- Don’t show up with a hangover. Please refrain from drinking alcohol, smoking marijuana, or having a narcotic within your system for at least 24 hours.
- Please wait at least 4-5 months before your next appointment.
- Please turn off your phones when coming in for a reading. Videotaping is strictly prohibited.
- Please make sure you have read the ethics of a medium page.
- Lastly, enjoy your session of Spiritual Communication and Healing.
Due to the delicate nature of Marnie’s services and the fact she prefers to know nothing about your situation before she meets you. Because of this, Marnie does not return emails, or phone calls with questions that can be answered within the reading, how she conducts the reading, or details about her, or her services. All the information you need regarding the reading, Marnie, and pricing is located on this webpage.