Marnie is considered a physical medium. Her readings are detailed in nature, as she connects directly with the soul of your loved one. This type of mediumship uses an enormous about of mental, physical, emotional and spiritual energy. Because of its demanding nature, Marnie only offers up to two readings a day and offers her medium readings and soul advising sessions on various days to ensure she can be the best messenger for your loved ones in heaven. Marnie has an on-line booking program specifically designed to make your booking a reading with her easy and convenient. Facetime readings may be requested after you have booked your phone session. Please email.
The COVID-19 restrictions are as follows for in-person sessions: Face mask must be worn at all times. You are asked to sanitize your hands upon arrival. The washrooms are closed. Please bring your own water, coffee or tea. Do not attend if you are sick, have been around someone sick with COVID-19 or are just getting over the flu or cold and feel you are not contagious but still have symptoms.
Let’s keep everyone safe 🙂
BOOKING A MEDIUM READING OR ONE OF MARNIE’S SERVICES? HAVE A GIFT CERTIFICATE? PLEASE READ.
- In order to book an appointment with Marnie please book your session through the online booking program. To book with a certificate, please fill out the form below. Once you have filled out your form, you will be contacted with the next available date and time.
- Gift certificates are available to purchase on the store page.
- Please make sure you have read the terms and conditions on this website as they are firm.
- Marnie only lets people who are on the booking form in for a reading at her location. If you are booking a medium reading or a spiritual soul advising session for another person, YOU MUST in form Marnie beforehand.
- COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS. You will be required to wear a mask upon entering Marnie’s location and use hand sanitizer before you sit down. Marnie does have a plastic screen that is between you and her for protection. Do not attend your session if you are sick, have a fever, cold, sore throat, have been out of the country within the last three weeks or have been around someone who has COVID-19 or is sick.
- While Marnie can connect with any departed soul who has recently departed, she does suggest waiting at least three months before speaking with a deceased loved one. Loved ones in the afterlife need time to adjust too.
- Phone Readings (Marnie will call you). Marnie will call you at your scheduled date and time. All readings are scheduled in MST (Alberta time). Please make sure you are in a quiet place free of distractions and other people. This is an individual reading only. DO NOT HAVE YOUR CALL ON SPEAKER! IT WILL DISRUPT THE SERVICE UNLESS OF COURSE, THIS IS A FAMILY READING. Other people who Marnie has not done a prayer for can cause confusion in the reading and negatively impact your session.
- For Skype readings, you are required to call Marnie at your scheduled date and time.
- If you are booking an in-person reading, you will be provided with the location address after your payment has been made. Marnie is located within the SW side of Calgary, Alberta. There is a bus system close; her location is not wheelchair accessible. She does not provide her address before the reading as she works out of a private residence.
- No refunds will be provided under any circumstances.
- You may purchase a gift certificate through the store page when they are available. If you would like a customized gift certificate, please email Marnie and provide the name of the person, their first and last name, and if this is for a special occasion in the additional information section. Marnie will then provide you with a PDF that you can print off or email to the recipient. All gift certificates have an expiration date, and the date is firm unless otherwise noted. Please allow a 72-hour turnaround time for a PDF.
- Please be aware due to illness or family emergencies, Marnie reserves the right to reschedule your appointment. If this happens, you will receive an email or a phone call to reschedule your appointment within the next following weeks.
- Same-day appointments are not available.
- You will receive a CD after the one-hour session is complete. The CD will be given to you after the reading for an in-person session and mailed to you for a phone reading. This is nice to refer back to in your time of need.
- No CD is provided in the 30-minute readings or in the Soul Advising session.
- You must be 18 and over to attend any of Marnie’s sessions.
- Please don’t arrive or call any earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment as Marnie is in prayer before your session. The door will not be answered.
- Individual readings are individual readings. Support people are not able to attend your session unless you book a family reading. This is the same for phone readings.
- Family readings are for individuals who would like to speak with the same loved ones together and are from the same family (Mother, Father, Sister, Brother, Grandma, Grandpa, Cousin’s, Aunts, Uncles).
- Please do not bring photos or items of the deceased to the reading, they are not needed, and Marnie will not read from them.
Due to the delicate nature of Marnie’s services and the fact she prefers to know nothing about your situation before she meets you. Please do not provide information about your circumstance or your loved one in the form below. Thank you.