Spiritual Truth & Being an Ethical Medium
While we have grown into a modern world, the spirit world has not changed. It is the same today as it was in the ancient world. However, Marnie feels we are just beginning to understand the truth about the afterlife, heaven. She has been on a sacred journey seeking spiritual truths for many years, understanding heaven and communication with the spirit world, including the angelic realm, the unseen worlds, and God.
Marnie has openly written and talked about spiritual truths regarding mediumship, psychic abilities, ghosts, angels, demons, and using divination tools such as tarot cards and angel cards. This conversation does not seem to sit well with others. She has experienced backlash from others and individuals in the industry. The Holy Spirit pushes her forward to write and speak about these topics.
Marnie says she will continue writing and talking about spiritual realities and their truths.
Marnie feels words in our human world limit us. The term medium doesn't describe the strength and reason for her gifts or abilities, but because she is a natural medium, she continues with her quest to spread divine sparkles of love and light everywhere.
Marnie gives credit to God for what she can do. She follows spiritual rules from God "DO NO HARM." She has a heart for Jesus Christ and Mother Mary, and even though she is a religious medium, all of her readings and services are non-denominational as she is here to help the world heal. Marnie trusts in heaven and strives to ensure her services align with God's desires for her spiritual gifts. She understands the Levitical Code regarding speaking to the dead and knows which type of communication is prohibited.
Marnie brings forward the importance of this spiritual information in our modern world.
Spiritual information you need to know and Marnie’s ethics!
Marnie does not force the dead to communicate against their will. She opens the door to heaven to whom be would like to speak with you at this time. Please do not push communication. If your loved ones want to talk, they will. And they usually do.
- Marnie will always test the Spirit before she begins the reading.
- Marnie does not use magic to speak with your loved ones. No one should use magical incantations, such as charms, any magic formula, or psychedelic drugs, to bring your deceased forward or to have an encounter with your deceased loved ones or the spirit world.
- Marnie does not conjure up spirits for entertainment, speak with the deceased for amusement, or seek forbidden knowledge. She provides this communication for healing purposes only.
- No personal belongings, Please! Do not bring your loved one's ashes or items of theirs to an in-person session in order to bring them forward; this includes photos. This act forces communication from the deceased and is not in alignment with Heaven. Marnie stays in alignment.
- Marnie will not use divination tools. Mediums are born mediums and do not need tools to talk with the afterlife. Divination tools such as cards, tarot cards, ouija boards, pendulums, and angel cards should never be used in a reading to speak with deceased loved ones, gain forbidden knowledge, or seek any form of spirit communication or guidance. Using these tools is not aligned with God.
- Marnie is a Messenger for Heaven; she is NOT a fortune teller, witch, nor a necromancer; there is a difference.
- Marnie will not ask the spirits, angels, or deceased loved ones about the future or future events in your life or others during a medium reading. Please don't ask this in a reading. If your loved ones know something and feel it is essential, they will disclose this with you. Marnie believes the Holy Spirit will give us what God wants us to hear and inform your deceased loved ones of this.
- Marnie will never pry into other people's lives during a session. Please do not ask your loved ones to give you information about other people or friends and family members within your life. This questioning is considered prying and unlawful in Heaven and can damage your soul. If God feels you need to know, it will be provided.
- Marnie does not ask questions of you regarding your deceased loved ones. She relays the information your deceased loved ones tell her in a medium reading.
- A Prayer to God and God's angels are done before and at the end of your session.
- Marnie believes speaking with loved ones who have passed on is a sacred process, and she will do her best to bring you the healing God feels you need.